“Practicing law is a pleasure, even after four decades. I’m fortunate to respect and enjoy my clients, and I value the trust they place in my counsel.”
In his real estate practice, Kendall brings 40 years of transactional experience to his clients, including Fortune 500 Companies, individual real estate investors and privately held business. He also brings expertise in construction law to his diverse practice.
As a trusted business advisor, friend and confidant to his clients, Kendall looks beyond legal questions, considering the business and personal issues which his clients confront and addresses those issues within the context of the counsel he offers.
Typical deals include multi-million dollar lease, ground lease, sales and 1031 exchange transactions involving commercial office, retail and mixed-use projects. While these projects span the United States, his practice is concentrated on clients and properties in Northern California, including the San Francisco Bay Area and the Central Valley.
- Commercial, office and retail leasing, acquisitions and sales
- Formation of real estate investment partnerships and joint ventures
- Ground Lease Development transactions
- Construction contracts, architectural and engineering agreements
- Tax-deferred exchanges and real estate financing
- Real Estate financing