Carr McClellan seeks a part-time Docketing Clerk with at least 3 years of experience.
The successful candidate must have the demonstrated ability to:
- Accurately docket dates in Compulaw and/or Prolaw docketing systems.
- Prioritize and manage a full workload with a keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Work both independently and in collaboration with other paralegals and attorneys.
- Articulate clearly and effectively in verbal and written communications with a strong focus on accuracy and proper grammar usage.
- Comprehend and follow through with complex instructions, as well as asking well thought out questions when clarity is needed.
- Work both independently and as part of a team in a highly professional manner.
Specific Duties Include:
- Docket all dates in two systems (Compulaw and Outlook)
- Manage incoming correspondence and docketing related deadlines.
- Review docket; regular follow up with attorneys and paralegals and close out completed actions in the docketing system.
- Run weekly and bi-weekly docket reports for all firm departments
- Scan all incoming mail and save to the firm’s document management system
- Send out weekly emails to all firm attorneys and paralegals requesting information for new or changed dates/deadlines
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certificate (preferred but not required)
- Strong writing skills, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to effectively prioritize workload.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Excel.
- Exposure to Compulaw docketing software ( Prolaw a plus).
Carr McClellan offers competitive salaries with a full portfolio of benefits. To inquire, learn more about this opportunity or to apply please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.