Sandra Spector focuses her practice on corporate taxation, international tax planning, cross border mergers, acquisitions and reorganizations, post acquisition integrations, inbound and outbound investments and transfer pricing. She also represents clients in tax matters related to residency and employment. Prior to joining the practice of law, Sandra served in the United States Air Force for nine years.
- International Tax planning and cross-border transactions
- Federal and California income tax transactional planning
- Federal and California employment tax matters
- Federal and California residency determinations
- Deferred compensation planning