Christian P. Foote is a counsel in the Business Litigation practice group. Mr. Foote is a litigator who represents clients in business disputes and class actions involving claims of unfair competition and violation of the California Consumers Legal Remedies Act and false advertising laws, as well as high stakes real estate litigation, intellectual property and media law matters, including First Amendment claims, and anti-SLAPP issues.
Mr. Foote leverages his broad procedural knowledge, strategic vision and skill managing cost-efficient litigation teams to provide positive results for his clients.
Prior to joining Carr McClellan, Mr. Foote spent 8 years with an international AmLaw 100 law firm in San Francisco.
- Business litigation
- Real Estate litigation
- Consumer protection, antitrust, and unfair competition
- Intellectual property litigation
- Online Defamation/First Amendment/Anti-SLAPP
- False Advertising and Commercial Speech
- Food and Beverage
- Life Sciences
- Sports, Media, and Entertainment